| || CNN Business is hiring a tech writer in San Francisco!|
What part will you play?
CNN is expanding its presence in Silicon Valley to deepen its business coverage of the companies and technologies disrupting every sector of the global economy. We need a hard-charging Writer to help us break news, spot trends, and explain what's happening and what it means to readers. The ideal candidate must love technology as much as they love getting scoops. They should be equally adept at covering a breaking news story and spending days or weeks digging into a topic and writing a feature. They should be skeptical, but not cynical -- genuinely excited by the changes and disruptions occurring within Silicon Valley and beyond, but also ready to take a critical look at them.
What do we need from you?
- At least 4 years of writing and reporting experience.
- Deep sourcing in Silicon Valley.
- Strong interviewing and writing skills.
- Intimate knowledge of and fascination with all things tech.
- A passion for journalism, unwavering dedication to accuracy, and dogged reporting skills.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.