| || As Fan Engagement & Insights Manager you will be at the forefront of our ‘Re-inventing TV’ strategy in EMEA. This is a strategy that is focused on putting fans at the very centre of decisions and operations and will transform Turner into a consumer centred, data driven organisation. You will be working within the Fan Engagement and Insights team who are responsible for establishing and implementing the roadmap to products and tools to deliver the fan centric strategy. Your role will lead up a team of the Fan Engagement & Insights Analyst and Analyst.|
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in data analytics and must be able to demonstrate their ability of translating research into actionable insights. They should also be a critical thinker who has excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing close working relationships with key stakeholders and driving business growth by providing expert recommendations based on consumer insight and data analysis, mainly to the Central Content (both linear & digital), Franchise Management, Marketing, Licensing & Merchandising and Syndication teams
- Working closely with the Director EMEA in transforming the DCI Fan Engagement & Insights function in to a more strategic, pro-active and forward-looking team that can demonstrate a visible positive impact on the business
- Deputise for the Director EMEA and represent the DCI function by attending, presenting at and hosting internal and external meetings when required
- Managing the DCI EMEA Kids team on a day-to-day basis ensuring best practices are employed, processes are optimised and output is of exceptional quality
- Line managing and supporting the professional development of the Senior Analyst and the Analyst in the DCI EMEA Fan Engagement & Insights team
- Assisting in building new data analytics capabilities within the DCI function.
- Supporting the implementation and roll out of new data products within the business when required
- Driving DCI EMEA initiatives and collaborating with colleagues in DCI local offices in the process
- Commissioning and managing (in conjunction with the Director) multicounty consumer insight and data analytic projects when required. Accountable for the management of syndicated research studies.
- Championing data driven consumer centricity within the business
What we’re looking for:
- Highly numerate with a degree in a subject that requires data analysis, or equivalent experience
- Experience working within a data analytics (or similar) role in a TV or media environment, incl. experience using TechEdge and/or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and experienced in presenting to senior staff
- Passionate about understanding consumers, media, content and the use of data to inform creative and business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to identify thematic learning from research, translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through compelling reports and presentations
- A Critical thinker who is able to examine complex business issues to develop research plans.
- Able to think out of the box and willing to try different research approaches
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a diverse workload and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Adept at building productive cross-functional relationships with a wide range of colleagues across EMEA
- A ‘team player’ with prior people management skills and the ability to self-start and work independently
- Must be able to travel within EMEA several times per year
- Experience working on EMEA wide or multi-country projects
- Knowledge of the evolving EMEA media landscape, the key players, services and content propositions
- Experience of YouTube analytics, Facebook analytics, social media listening tools, reporting tools (i.e. Looker or Tableau), statistical packages (i.e. SPSS) or coding languages (i.e. SQL or Python)
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious
- Experience in running workshops
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.