| || Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood seeks a Business Systems Administrator to support the day to day operation of various departments including retail, food service and marketing. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position provides primary technical support and training for the Tour’s fully integrated Point of Sale (POS) and ticketing system (Galaxy) inclusive of the webstore, multiple POS register/systems, call center terminals and back office workstations. The system is transactional and operationally critical with the handling of real-time admission ticket purchases, retail items, food and beverage purchases and parking lot tickets. Installs, tests, and resolves problems with computer hardware and software; configures user profile and retail/ticket item attributes; and performs related duties as required. Position requires support of large groups of users and many different applications as well as adherence to PCI / Infosec policies. Consults with Apps, Platforms, and Technology Solutions teams to find best methods for resolving outages. Will work with marketing team to support and implement analytics tracking and consumer insights from a systems and web development standpoint, as well as maintain trade partner accounts in the system. Will work with finance department to resolve integration issues and investigate customer charge disputes with payment processors. The position will also require configuration and support of other business related systems including customer/social media displays and payment/voucher terminals, as well as working with Tech Solutions in the evaluation of the latest technology solution relevant for the Tour.. This position is required to work after hours and on weekends on an “on call” basis should system issues arise. Responsibilities will break down as follows:
The successful candidate will have a passion for technology and demonstrate the following attributes: be a self-starter, possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; attention to detail along with strong planning skills, including ability to manage multiple and complex responsibilities at the same time; must be timely and reliable in attendance and performance; ability to work well with staff, vendors and the general public.
What do we require from you?
- Provides primary support of a fully integrated Point of Sale (Galaxy Ticketing) system with multiple customer POS register/systems, call center terminals, back office workstations and webstore.
- Maintains webstore through WordPress CMS and Galaxy Webstore API as required to insure maximum up-time, inventory availability and reliability.
- Maintains Galaxy Connect account to insure Trade Partner participants have access to ticket inventory.
- Creates and supports trade partner Galaxy accounts/pricing; Group Sales on the Web portal.
- Actively participates in user-group discussions, meetings and advanced training on a regular basis. Exchanges ideas, information and suggestions with other users and with POS/Ticketing software vendor
- Develops UI menu system for Ticketing and Retail.
- Develops, tests, and implements new events, ticket types, packages, sales programs, discounts.
- Evaluates and recommends changes or additions to company’s computer systems, using substantial knowledge of information technology systems and methods, as well as knowledge of departmental operations. Identifies possible improvements and makes recommendations for purchase of new information systems hardware and software.
- Adapts existing database software, spreadsheets, and other programs to best meet departmental or end-user needs.
- Performs other duties as required, such as writing database queries, designing, producing database reports, and exchanging information with Tech Support, Department Operations, Marketing and Financial Operations.
- Manages updates to the system and ensures that system is functioning properly, post update.
- Coordinate pre/post visit email edits / change orders with Tech Solutions team.
- Resolves financial disputes and provides transactional/usage evidence to payment processor.
- Investigates customer/payment processor issues to track down charges and verify legitimacy via Worldpay payment portal.
- Develops, tests, and implements new pricing models (i.e., dynamic/peak pricing by day or hour).
- Evaluates and resolves user problems; identifies and obtains appropriate resources for the resolution of complex problems; corrects routine problems by making minor repairs to computer equipment and/or entering specialized commands or data into system; contacts appropriate resources for additional assistance.
- Instructs computer system users in the use of computer equipment and of computer applications; answers questions and assists in resolving problems regarding the methods and procedures for using
- Coordinates installation of new hardware/software; installs, tests, and monitors the operation of computer hardware and software; configures hardware and software to meet organizational needs.
- Installs, configures, and supports other business systems (Enplug social media displays, Verifone payment terminals, voucher terminals, customer displays)
- Programs modifications to the online webstore (HTML/CSS).
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or a combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tech would be helpful (Saleforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS a plus.
- Familiarity with payment processing systems (Chase, Paymentech).
- Minimum of three years of related experience providing end-user technical support is required.
- Experience supporting point-of-sale systems in a retail environment is required. Experience using Galaxy/Gateway Ticket would be beneficial.
- Must have and be able to apply substantial knowledge of information technology systems and methods.
- Must have the ability to work with a Microsoft technology platform as well as experience with quick and effective data entry. Customer focus and strong verbal and written communication is key to success in this role. The ideal candidate should have experience with vendor relationships, market knowledge, a strong understanding of data relationships and data storage. The ideal candidate will also have experience with UI/UX design and graphic design tools.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |