The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
- Develop and deliver digital creative ideas solutions for the Ad-Sales/Sponsorship & Promotions team, servicing SEA, PH, and ANZ markets – focus being on Cartoon Network, Warner TV and Oh!K
- Manage the commercial digital creative process from concept to delivery for the advertising sales teams
- Strategy, Analysis, and implementation for client-integrated social media outreach
- Initiate sponsorship & promotions proactive concepts for advertising sales teams
- Serve as the main point of contact for all digital product, Social Media, industry and innovation matters for the wider Ad sales
What will you be doing?
Pitch Support - 40%
- Develop ideas and solutions for ad-sales clients, both in reaction to briefs and proactively.
- Create sponsorship opportunities to monetize digital properties offered by Turner.
- Develop social media strategies and audience recommendations to deliver optimised, hyper-targeted audiences for client campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments in all aspects of digital development for the SEAP region in order to provide the best possible creative solutions.
- Provide full digital campaign pitch presentation decks and mock-ups for campaign pitches.
- Prioritize workload so all regions/markets can be serviced efficiently.
- Utilise latest research data and broader external trends to justify recommended strategy and tactics
- Work closely with on-air S&P Manager and team to ensure synergy for the campaign across platforms.
Campaign Delivery& Execution - 30%
- Work within budgets to deliver digital solutions for the SEAP ad-sales team including management of developers, designers and other vendors, as well as delivery of all digital creative, copy, and other projects.
- Responsible for the production of all digital Ad Sales deliverables for SEAP region, including managing internal resources, digital agencies, and vendors.
- Implement and manage Social and other formats of campaign amplification where appropriate, including creative execution, budget and copywriting.
- Have a strong understanding of Brand and Brand Assurance across each network to ensure solutions are on brand.
Campaign Analysis - 20%
- Drive Take ownership of ROI measurement for digital projects
- Develop a strong understanding of S&P On-air and on-ground solutions, how they work together with online platforms, their executions, and respective costs.
- Provide post-campaign analysis and feedback for both client and Ad Sales teams
Collaboration - 10%
- Act as the main point of contact with the Interactive Product Development team for all issues/opportunities relatable to S&P
- Act as the leading expert within the ad-sales team on cutting-edge digital technology developments and advertising solutions- Be the go-to knowledge centre for social media audiences, targeting, strategy and creative solutions.
- Have a strong understanding of the requirements of both the Kids and Entertainment business throughout Asia
- Guarantee a high quality of creative and production, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate qualification in the areas of Media, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, & Digital focused degrees
- 4 years work experience, in digital marketing, digital creative, social media management, digital strategy/planning or digital strategy.
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Chinese language or other ASEAN language skills a plus
- Excellent copy-writing and grammar skills will be a major advantage
- Strong ability in Microsoft programs required
- Web design experience/sensibilities will be highly valued
- Knowledge of Cartoon Network shows and brands important
- Experience in managing social media pages, ad buys, audiences and targeting is important
- Experience working in a digital agency or Media Buying agency (as production) is useful.
- Applicants should have strong digital industry knowledge and connections
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company