| || Dir., Information Security Compliance & Governance |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Technology |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Technology/Information Technology |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 160127BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more. |
| || |
What part will you play?
As the Director of Information Security Compliance & Governance you’ll be responsible for managing the creation, maintenance and compliance activities related to Time Warner and Warner Bros. information security policies, standards, and procedures. You will also oversee and manage the exceptions process and remediation activities for those policies, standards, and procedures.
In addition, to these responsibilities, you will oversee PCI and information compliance with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the internal compliance evaluation efforts with respect to WB’s information security practice.
- Manage the creation, maintenance and compliance activities related to TW and WB information security policies, standard, and procedures. Also, responsible for PCI DSS and information security compliance with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Lastly, liaison with TW audit on information security matters.
- Manage the unified generation of reports and trends as related to risks and vulnerabilities, and coordinate through the Information & Content Security functional area (Engineering & Asset Security) to track and remediate findings.
- Manage policy and regulatory compliance benchmarking and reporting for WB application owners, executives and TWIA.
- Collaborate with Information & Content security functional areas (Engineering & Asset Security; Emergency Ops & Response; Security Operations Center; Operations & Quality Assurance), technology leadership, and division senior management to align strategic initiatives and technology implementation with TW and WB policies and standards.
- Manage a team (internal and outsourced resources) of security executives, managers, and engineers achieving optimal use of staff and resources towards planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of all IT and Content Security technologies related to the secure operation of WB systems and services.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Two Security certifications are required (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, or equivalent).
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security.
- 5+ years of experience with PCI DSS v2.0/3.0.
- 5+ years of experience writing and interpreting information security policies and standards.
- Formal knowledge around GDPR
| || Unix and Windows |
Cloud SaaS, IaaS, PaaS services
Commonly used protocols and services are required (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, WWW, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.)
Cloud based solutions like AWS, MS Azure, Level 3, Akamai
| || At WBT we look for team members who want to: |
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- #Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- #LiveTheWBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to “Contribute to Our Community”
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |