| || Senior Manager, Retail Planning (Walmart) |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WHV:Domestic |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Sales |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164624BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company’s businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, Retail Planning for the Sales department. This Senior Manager will be responsible for retail planning, forecasting and customer analytics in support of WalMart, Vudu, Walmart.com and Sam’s Club.
What do we require from you?
- End to end planning of the business: managing a bottom’s up forecast, developing reporting and insights, leading the Modular process and all promotional opportunities.
- Working cross functionally with Sales and Trade Marketing to develop all promotional opportunities.
- Managing all aspects of the Modular reset process that occurs three times a year.
- Publishing revenue and performance dashboards on a weekly basis. Providing insight into performance trends to management team. Performing market analyses to support strategic decisions.
- Creating and actualizing the Walmart revenue forecast. Building and updating an annual plan with monthly updates.
- Reviewing and validating all scorecards and financial reporting prior to presentation to senior management.
- BA/BS and 7+ years work experience in the entertainment and/or consumer goods industry.
- Experience with retail (Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.) and digital retailers (ITunes, AIV, Google, Xbox, Sony).
- Experience with retail and/or financial planning across large portfolio of products.
- Ability to interpret consumer data to identify trends and interpret multiple data sources in order to identify needs and/or opportunities.
- Superior knowledge of home entertainment products and the physical/digital retail landscape.
- Advanced Excel skills.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |