This role reports to Manager, Affiliate Operations & Reporting. The position will provide support for HBO’s domestic subscription revenue business primarily by analyzing monthly subscriber reports, processing monthly account transactions, and researching subscriber/payment issues on affiliate accounts.
- Analyzing monthly subscriber reports/trends and providing explanations for variances.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate entry of subscriber activity as reported by affiliates into the billing system for distributed HBO and Cinemax services.
- Applying affiliate payments and researching unapplied cash.
- Collection of non-subscriber billing (i.e., guides) and assist in the Dunning process for delinquent reporting and payment.
- Processing of monthly account transactions and researching/resolving on-going account issues (subscriber/retail rate) related to affiliate reporting.
- Prepare, review, and reconcile residential and commercial data between the billing system and data received from Media Audits International.
- Frequently communicating with affiliate contacts and internal staff in order to complete daily responsibilities.
- Supporting Manager and Account Analyst(s) with ad hoc reports, analyses, and audit reconciliations.
- Participating in the close process, departmental task forces, and special projects.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and on-line systems.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure situations.
- 1 year related work experience preferred in a customer service and team environment.