| || Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in digital ad sales? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Digital Ad Sales Operations Assistant to join the Ad Sales team in Dubai|
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Digital Ad Sales Operations Assistant is primarily responsible for the trafficking of all on-line campaigns on the Cartoon Network Arabic and UAE, as well as Boomerang Arabic and UAE (four websites in total).
The successful candidate will also ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the digital Operations and managing campaigns from start to finish to ensure campaigns are booked according to the Ad Rep request and internal/external deadlines.
The Digital Ad Sales Operations Assistant will support the Senior Ad Sales Operations Coordinator with linear commercial booking requests on four channels (CN Arabic, CN UAE, CN Hindi and Boomerang UAE), as well as assisting the Senior Ad Sales Operations Coordinator with ad hoc requests as necessary.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Knowledge and experience required
- Implement digital campaigns using Adtech, across four websites
- Traffic both standard and rich media banner campaigns
- Test creative and troubleshoot technical issues
- Monitor campaigns daily – reporting on campaign performance and suggesting campaign optimisation
- Troubleshoot campaign tracking issues, and liaise with development teams to resolve
- Point of contact for clients, production companies and creative agencies with regards to technical specifications and material delivery – including digital and commercial files
- Prepare post campaign reports and metrics following digital campaigns
- Book television commercials accurately into the scheduling system
- Reporting of commercial related log errors
- Ensure all linear and digital campaigns are aired correctly, and within tight deadlines
- Experience using Adtech, or similar ad server, is essential
- Previous experience as a digital or commercial operations coordinator within an international broadcaster
- Excellent communication skills and high accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in online banners including tagging, implementing, executing, optimizing and reporting on all digital display ad placements, from a publisher’s perspective
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent Time Management Skills – working with very short deadlines means it is very important to be flexible, able to work well under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of broadcast workflows
- Experience using Landmark, Vision and/or Adtech would be beneficial
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!