| || About Turner / Our Story|
Turner owns and operates some of the leading cable television networks and related properties in the world, including CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV and Turner Sports, reaching an impressively broad domestic and international audience. We are not just about TV! Turner manages digital sports, including bleacherreport.com, NBA.com, NCAA.com, PGA.com and our newest – E LEAGUE.
See more of what we are about at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
The Turner Legal Department in Atlanta, Georgia is in search of an experienced technology transactional attorney
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- The individual hired for this role will provide legal counsel and contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units and technology organizations within Turner
- Areas supported include technology and operations infrastructure for linear networks and digital properties; software and application development; multiplatform advertising; and content acquisition, management, and distribution technologies for Turner brands including CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
- Other general technology transactions for corporate groups will be supported by this role
- J.D. degree and admission to state bar required with four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in-house experience
- Technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in digital platforms and intellectual property areas preferred
- Excellent academic credentials and references, superior drafting and negotiating skills, strong inter-personal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- A strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities effectively
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, in-house client groups and opposing counsel
What's in it for you?
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement.
- A wide degree of value added thinking and latitude.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs.
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
But wait, there’s more!Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.