| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
What do we require from you?
- Responsibilities include providing legal counsel with regard to privacy and information security compliance, related contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units in global media company
- Areas supported include privacy, information security, technology and general corporate activity
- Four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in house experience; privacy and technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in online privacy and information security areas preferred Experience with advising product, data and technology teams on privacy matters related to digital and data products, interest-based advertising, analytics and digital advertising technology, international privacy and cross border transfer issues
- Excellent academic credentials and references, solid drafting and negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure and juggle effectively competing priorities, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, client groups, opposing counsel and regulators
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.